1. What is your favorite type of candy?
2. What were some great costumes you saw trick or treating tonight?
Here are some fun ideas to do with all that candy you get!
1. Sort and graph the different types of candy. What questions could you ask about your graph?
2. Create different patterns with your candy: ABCC, ABCB, and so on.
3. Estimate how many pieces you have before counting. Try making a group of 10 pieces as a benchmark before you guess, just like we did with pasta this week.
4. Count them by 2's, 5's and 10's
5. After counting your candy, put some in a bag. Figure out how much you have in the bag based on what is left outside!
Stay safe and warm tonight, and have fun!!