Today's Science activity asked you to try some different gravity experiments! I would love to hear what experiments you did and how they worked. If you have pictures, you can have your parents email the pictures to me, and I will add them to this blog post! I can't wait to hear what you tested and learned about Gravity!
For reading, you read 3 limericks and wrote your own! Share your limerick in the comments! Here are two I wrote today:
There once was a teacher named Jen,
She loved to put paper to pen.
To think of a rhyme,
She just gave it time,
The result would always get a ten!
There once was a boy named Wy,
He wanted to learn how to fly.
He climbed to the top,
Mom said, "Don't jump-stop!"
So he sat down and started to cry.
1. Question: What was your experiment called? What are you testing?
2. Hypothesis: What did you THINK would happen? What was your hypothesis?
3. Procedure: How did you set it up? What do you do to test it?
4. Results: What actually happened in your experiment? What was the result?
5. Conclusion: Why do you think you got the results you did?