- What is your favorite subject?
- What do you think it was like to be Harriet Tubman?
- What do you think will happen next in The Doll People? (our read aloud book)
- What did you think of The Littles? (another book we read)
- If you were a slave, would you try to escape? What do you think it was like to be a slave?
Our class was blogging up a storm this week! Once we were all set up on our own class Kidblog, I posted the question, "If you could ask Abraham Lincoln one question, what would it be?" Their responses were very interesting! The blogging has been opened up to the students to do in the computer center or at home now, and they have started some great conversations! Here is a sample of the questions they've asked each other:
We wrote book reviews the past few weeks on our favorite books. Students wrote enticing book reviews and drew illustrations to go along with the book review. We then recorded their voices reading the book reviews while showing the book and their illustration. Check out our book review videos on CowboyTube! When you log on with your child's username and password, simply type "young" in the search box and you will see all the videos I've posted. There are two book review videos.
Class Blogs We Follow
Student Blogging Challenge
Student Blogging Challenge Classes
Mrs. Grayson's Class Blog
Ms. Cassidy's Class Blog